Sunday, February 19, 2012

Tikiz Shaved Ice Trucks Start the Trend Tikiz Shaved Ice Trucks Start the Trend Tikiz Shaved Ice Truck Mobile Business


Tikiz Shaved Ice Trucks gives you the opportunity to work when and where you want and become apart of the hottest new Mobile Businesses on the planet!

Testimonial:

Charlie (South Florida) - Tikiz simple and easy concept not only got me out of my 9-5 day job, but also let me live the life I've always wanted. I am finally my own boss and enjoying what I do! I plan events a month in advance and I am able to enjoy my home/personal/and social life whenever I want! Tikiz really did help me put money in my pocket! Thanks!

The “Tikiz” product line combines two of the most popular mainstream frozen treat products that everyone loves, Ice Cream and refreshing Hawaiian Shaved Ice. These delicious and refreshing products are distributed from the 21st century eye-catching Tikiz Refreshment Vehicle (T.R.V.)

REQUEST MORE INFORMATION! 

truck serving beach mobile business

No comments:

Post a Comment